|Product Name:||Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit||Application:||Heat Recovery|
|Fresh Air Flow:||9000 M3/h||Exhaust Air Flow:||9000 M3/h|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel Sheet||Heat Recovery:||Wheel Heat Recovery|
|Heat Recovery Efficiency:||80%||Power Supply:||380V/3PH/50Hz|
Wheel Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit , Cooling and Ventilation System
1. Double skin galvanized steel sheet, aluminium alloy frame, 30mm thick PU insulation.
2. This heat recovery unit is mainly used for heat recovery and ventilation, combined with supply fan and motor, exhaust fan and motor, heat recovery wheel and filters.
3. Energy saving and improve indoor air quality: this fresh air unit can not only introduce fresh air to improve indoor air quality, at the same time, it exchanges heat with exhaust air, which can precool
for preheat fresh air, save much energy.
4. Cooling coil or heating coil is optional at supply air section to be heat recovery AHU.
5. Silica-gel heat recovery wheel, full heat recovery, high efficiency up to 80%.
6. Washable nylon prefilter or plate filter G4 is installed at air intake. Bag filter is optional.
7. Air volume: 1000 m3/h ~20000 m3/h.
8. Standard power supply: 380~415V/3PH/50Hz.
Heat recovery Wheel
Wheel heat recovery
1. Heat and energy heat recovery, saving energy for building consumption.
2. Introduce fresh air, exhaust polluted air, improvde indoor air quality;
3. Wide volume range, meet different requirements of industrial, commercial and residential building;
4. Good quality heat exchange device, high efficiency and long lifespan.
5. Easy for maintainance and operation, low cost.
1. Commercial buildings: Star hotels, restaurants, office buildings, schools, supermarkets, shopping mall, entertainment centers,theaters,etc
2. Industrial field: Electronic factory,pharmaceutical factory, precision instrument factory,petrochemical factory,tobacco factory, cooling for production process, etc.
3. Public places: Airports, stations, exhibition halls, stadiums, museums, convention centers, church,etc
Contact Person: Ms. Cathy Peng